Main Article Content
This research was made to obtain very accurate data which aims at the supervision of the principal and the professional competence of teachers which can independently or simultaneously with the performance of teachers in SMP Kisam Tinggi District, South OKU. This research used a quantitative method using product moment and multiple regressions. The population was 96 teachers in Kisam Tinggi District. Because the population is less than 100, the sample used is a sample population, which means that the entire population is sampled. The results of the research at each point in the formulation of the problem answered that there was a positive influence both individually or simultaneously as much as 31.4% and the remaining 68.6% which was seen from other factors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Munir, Abdullah, (2008). Menjadi Kepala Sekolah Efektif, Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Mulyasa, E. (2006). Menjadi Kepala Sekolah Profesiona., Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya
Inatul, Zahroh. 2015. Membangun Kualitas Pembelajaran melalui Dimensi. Profesionalisme Guru. Bandung
Hendarman dan Rohanim. 2018. Kepala Sekolah Sebagai Manajer Teori dan Praktik. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya